Tuesday 29 January 2013

Nail Polish Tuesday

Good morning, or afternoon, or night... or whatever time it is wherever you are!
So I have decided to start this new thing called Nail Polish of the Week! every Tuesday, because Tuesday are sometimes hard to get through so maybe a bit of colour will help you lovely people out!

Today's feature nail colour is Mount Royal by American Apparel's brand Nail Lacquer
American Apparel nail polish is pretty pricey, but I had to have this one!
I don't usually like dark nail colours but this one is classy. And I think it's perfect for winter (which I'm expecting another 4 months or so of winter here in BC)!
If this brand is a bit out of your budget, NXY carries a shimmery version of this colour called Titanic
Mount Royal

Anyways... GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO READ A BOOK!
or not... I'm procrastinating pretty hard right now... I'm not judging!


♥ Olivia


.

No comments:

Post a Comment